Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wednesday May 9


On Tuesday I had a training session with only about 10 guys, this training session only included attackers while all the defenders had practice earlier in the day. This allowed us to focus on a lot of scoring type of plays including a lot of crossing and heading drills. We then did some passing drills and agility drills combined leading to a breakaway against the goalie. After this we played 5 against 5 and the losing team had to do pushups and fitness at the end of practice. Unfortunately, I was on the losing team yesterday. I was really sore after Monday's training session and I could feel that my playing was a bit off but it was good to play the day after. Today was a day off training which was really nice to allow my body to relax and get to sleep in. I also got to interview with Thomas, a Danish national team coach, and got to ask him for some feedback about my play. It was also cool to hear about his history as a player as a pro and his time in the United States. Anyways, I'm really excited about my final two sessions tomorrow and flying home Friday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment