Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday

Today was our second shoot. Andrew was originally going to help out today, but something came up and he wasn't able to make it. Shawn, who came on Thursday volunteered to help. Another freelancer who I met before, Tyler, has been coming in Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays (I missed him this week because of APs), who also volunteered to come. Since both Tyler and Shawn (who as it turns out went to school together) have their own cameras, and I took the studio cameras, we had three total cameras to shoot with which made shooting much easier. I knew from before that the Sampler where we were shooting had a lot of stuff in it, and that with only one camera it would have taken hours to shoot. Thankfully we had three cameras, so that wasn't a problem. Overall I think that this shoot went much more smoothly. I was in front of the camera again, but this time I felt much more comfortable. Also the owners, Mike and Sally, had much more to talk about than on Thursday. To be fair, there was more to talk about in the Sampler than in Pro-Tec. Furthermore, I think the quality of the images we were getting was much better (or at least more consistant) than at Pro-Tec and we got more footage, so while editing it all may take longer, I think the end product will be much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment