Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wednesday May 2nd


Denmark has been very fun. Yesterday I had two training sessions and they both went well. The first practice we did a lot of technical drills with passing and dribbling and some fitness. Then, in the afternoon we scrimmaged for almost the entire time. I couldn't get any footage because my uncle couldn't stay for the practice. That being said, today I went to Copenhagen and walked around just looking around. It is an awesome city with so many different components to it. Ranging from the small colorful buildings, all the way to the newer more expensive stores. I also got to see the queen's mansion, which sits right on the shore. As I was walking around I noticed so many differences between how we live our lives compared to the Europeans. For example, to get to Copenhagen took a 10-minute train ride. When we arrived at the train station I saw huge lines of bikes that were parked outside. As we walked around the old and quiet neighborhoods it was evident that biking was the main way of transportation around the city. Along the Copenhagen canal I also took pictures with the "The Little Mermaid", a national icon. Overall, my experience has been great both on and off the field.  

No comments:

Post a Comment