Thursday, May 17, 2012

collaborative meeting on the west side

Today I participted in the collaborative meeeting on the west side of all the community services' representatives. I learned alot from the meeting, about the services in cleveland for the youth. The meeting helped me alot with connections to diferent organizations to partner with for the children in the summer. Alot of the organizations provides free services to the youth of cleveland ohio. For children who are hungry most of the programs provide after scool meals and free lunch durng the summer. The recreational centers in cleveland provides art classes, sport teams which provdes all equipment, as well swim classes for free. This has made my search for programs on the West side, that are free alittle easier. But I stll need to find grant money for transportation to the camps and a staff member to take on the responsibilty to watch the chldren at the camps.

No comments:

Post a Comment