Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Today So Far, and What I Will Be Doing

Today Mr. Daly visited and met with my sponsor and I to talk about the project. We talked about experiences we have had involving physical fitness, as well as a little on acidity and endocannabinoids.

For the rest of the day I plan to start the process of writing up the notes taken from my time spent with Jeremy into a more fluid and accessible form. To be more specific the information generally has to do with weightlifting mechanics and nutrition. That being said, there is still research I would like to get done in the next few days; mostly information on protein absorption rates for different foods and the benefits of specific supplements like adenosine triphosphate (which helps with oxidative phosphorylation).

I would like to take this time to express that I have really been enjoying myself. I've really felt good over the last few weeks, and time has been moving fast. I have attributed this to a variety of things: I have been getting 8-9 hours of sleep a night, good nutrition, the endocannabinoids I've been producing from aerobic work, and the freedom of thought not attending school has allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment