Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday, May 4th

Thursday was a filled day for me, I had two 2-hour practices on top of a running workout and watching film. Although I couldn't film the team meeting it was definitely interesting to see how a professional team analyzes game footage. That being said, the practice in the morning was really fun as it was a more individual practice where there were only 8 players (3 of which were pros). The second practice focused on a lot of attacking plays because the coach said that they lacked scoring in the last few games. It didn't include a scrimmage because they had a game today. The league game today, although I couldn't participate, was very exciting to watch. They took on a team who was 2nd in the league and played very well. They ended up tying 1-1 after leading for almost the entire game, which was disappointing. After the game today I got a chance to do an ice bath with the guys who were all sore from this week. Luckily tomorrow is an off day for me and I'm planning on catching up on some sleep. On Sunday though, I get to go to a FC Kopenhagen game, which will be played in Denmark's national stadium. I'm also hopeful to catch a Lyngby game during next week but it'll be hard to do because of some complications with the club's stadium and its size.

No comments:

Post a Comment